• Your child’s current abilities, needs, and evaluation results.
• The goals and objectives your child will be striving to achieve this year.
• The programs and services your child will receive to help meet those goals.
• Special equipment your child may need in school.
• If transportation is needed, and any special transportation requirements.
• How and when you will receive reports on your child’s progress.
The CPSE will recommend the appropriate placement and services from a range of services.
The CPSE may recommend related services, which may include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, or special education itinerant teacher (SEIT) services provided in the home or at a location convenient for the child.
Special Education Preschool
The CPSE may also recommend a special education preschool classroom and determine if your child would benefit from a full time or part time program. Some programs are integrated with typically developing children, others are segregated for only children with special needs. Little Lukes is an approved integrated preschool setting.